Official Launch Party – What a ball!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I can not thank you all enough who made the official launch party on Wed 26th of April 2017 the success it was: we enjoyed bubbles, Café Ribizli's lush cupcakes and biscuits (gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian), Keri the Florist's beautiful flower arrangement, lovely & inspirational chats with everyone who attended, all (but me) entered into the prize draw and everyone got to take a goodie bags to take home – if you got one, how did you like it? Leave a comment to share what you liked the best.
A big thank you also to my team of professional hair & makeup artists! They made all guests feel welcome, just like they would typically when working with me on a portrait session (in random order): Alison Oswald, Katie Reay Scott, Nadia Lynn, Dani Hartnett & Rachel Mathias.
And last, but no means least, the evening event was expertly captured by Tara Taylor.
And the winners are....
Here's the live drawing of the winners for the big Prize Draw from the Official Launch Party of Carola Moon Portraits' Studio in Wallingford, Oxon
List of awesome prizes and their lucky winners!
- Carola Moon Portraits: A luxury makeover portrait session for two people worth £590, including professional hair & makeup styling, several outfit changes and two matted portraits ready for framing
- Victoria Porritt
- Modern Café Ribizli*: Cupcake decorating workshop for a group of 4 people (3hrs) worth £200 at their Modern Café in Wallingford, serving patisserie, coffees and teas and healthy lunches
- Alison Oswald
- Ugly Apples: A luxury box of handcrafted pamper treats made with natural & organic ingredients worth £60. Ugly Apples has a store in Benson and an online shop
- Jill Robinson
- Keri The Florist: Beautiful seasonal hand-tied bouquet to brighten up your home
- Suze Suchak
- Save Your Past: Converting Video tapes to DVDs worth up to £30 by Emma Seymore based in Wallingford, who helps you blow the dust off some of your family's most precious memories
- Lauren Buckingham
- Brightwell Vineyard: Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting voucher for 2 worth £25, redeemable on an available weekend this summer, June to Sept
- Padma Knowles
- Bells & Whistles: Plant Wax Candle, Wild Fig & Grape scent worth £14. Their products are stocket at REVIVAL in Benson, who sells painted furniture and is official Annie Sloan Chalk Paint stockist.
- Debbie Atkins
A huge congrats to all the lucky winners! I'll notify everyone individually and will arrange the handing over of the prizes. You lucky lot! :-D
What did you like best or do you have any other comment? Please reply below!